What's new: Joe and I started a new business last week with Ambit Energy. We are pretty excited about the opportunity to help people save money on their energy bills and also to partner with other people who want to build their own business. If you live in Texas, New York, Illinois, Maryland, or Pennsylvania and want to learn more, visit our customer website or watch the introductory video! (Another cool thing: It's FREE to become a customer! And it really does save you money!)
What else is new is a firm decision in regards to my future. I have decided to leave my current job and become a full-time stay-at-home mom! (Otherwise known as an SAHM. Say it with me, saaahmmm.)
I will still be working part-time, either at my current place of work or on our own businesses (in addition to Ambit, I also do project management for companies who need graphic/web design or marketing, and Joe is currently in the process of purchasing our first rental property - yes, we do keep busy), but overall I am so looking forward to being able to focus on being a mom first and work second! Right now it's hard to keep it that way when I only see him for a few hours most days.
This is going to be a big change but it's a good one!
YEAH!!! I'm so excited about you joining the SAHM!!! Keep us posted how you like your new job. :)
ReplyDelete